That guy who unconditionally paid my trainticket when I was only 2-3kr short on my travelcard this spring, when I was going home from band rehersals. Thank you, again, whoever you were and wherever you are now.
Why do I live where I live. Why don’t I have a driving license. FML!!!
I can take insects in day time. But THE biggest f***in crane fly just invaded my room. So I tried to get rid of it, but I swear this one’s smart to put himself in an impossible corner for me. Heading out on the couch. But Just This Time. Mhrr.
1. Baby books, clipbooks and photoalbums.
2. Several postcards for my birthdays and christmas’ etc. and a few annual summer-vacation cards from a previous friend who had family abroad.
3. My first Barbiedoll (that I named Karin) and a few pieces of clothing (dresses mainly…) for her.
4. LOADS of old schoolbooks and paintings.
Threw away most of it, but saved most paintings and stories I’ve done, and my first letter & number writing books :’3
5. I FOUND MY FIRST FLUTE PAPER!!!
(SCAN IS COMING! It’s so cute! Haha!)
6. Many stuffed animals!
Among them I had the trio of Bamse, Skalman & Lille Skutt, and a Pippi Longstocking doll with a twisted foot that I couldn’t fix.
7. My old doll house that mum and dad made for me.
8. Several books that I loved to read/be read when I was a kid.
Pettson & Findus, Mamma Mu, a collection of Elsa Beskow’s and Beatrix Potter’s books, Astrid Lindgren, Michael Foreman’s “One World”…
9. A backpack in the shape of a red lego-piece, from a family vacation to Legoland in Denmark when I was like 6-7 years old.
10. “Love-letters” (actually drawings with just little notes on them) from a boy who liked me in middle-school (!)
11. Notes I have saved from my familymembers and best friend saying how much they love me.
12. “Secret conversations during lesson notes on paper pieces” that me and my best friend had in junior high. One of them said this: “Hey, fishgratin!” “HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!” and… I can’t remember what it was that was so fun x)
13. The number I got for my audition to the music programme!
(This item actually made me shed a tear. It brings back many memories from High School. And I couldn’t believe that I actually had saved it..)
To sum it up - I had 15 bags with stuff and I minimized that to 8 bags with things I wanted to still save. I’m giving away 2 bags of stuff and I’m throwing out 4 bags and a shoecarton filled with stuff. Mainly old schoolbooks and papers of low value.
Hah. Sorry for a long post but it’s mainly for myself to remember.
I decided to rinse out my old saved stuff in the attic, it looked pretty cool with the light in there so I snapped a picture with instagram to just a minute later see that most people are spending their time outdoors today.
I feel like a strange person.
But, with a smile on my face brought to me by old gravely misspelled stories I wrote in first grade haha! :’D
Something is wrong with my jaw. It’s locked in some kind of way and I can’t open it fully, nor eat properly.
And this is messing up my embouchure!!!! -.-‘
yay. calling dentist tomorrow.
The best books are those I get totally lost in. I mean like I can’t seriously let go off them until I’ve finished, even if it takes til 3 in the morning. And after that, my life feels kinda empty for some time.
I just inoffcially joined the hunger games fanclub… :3